When Charlie was little, a gypsy fortune teller at a village fair told her when she grew up she would be married twice…
Now fast forward to some thirty years later in Paris, where her boyfriend unexpectedly pops the big question.
In Charlie’s diary she shares her experiences and insights as she plans for not just one wedding, but two – to the same man! From the bright lights of Vegas to a whirlwind honeymoon around America, and back home in time for wedding number two at the beautiful Royal Pavilion in Brighton.
Her diary is a true account of exactly how she planned for each wedding without losing the plot. At the end of each week she focuses on tips and things to do to help ensure that you too will have the wedding of your dreams.
The True Diary of a Bride-to-be includes:
• Ideas on where, when and how to host the most amazing wedding.
• Little reminders to help you keep on top of managing your finances.
• Weekly guides on practicalities such as how to find the perfect people to support you on your big day.
• Finding the perfect dress and accessories.
• The fun bits, including sampling food and wine.
• Tips on how to keep your own special journal, memory box or scrapbook.
‘I will never forget my excitement at seeing Dave for the first time. He looked so handsome, my very own Mr Darcy and James Bond all rolled into one. The first thing he said to me was that I looked beautiful and squeezed my hand. We both felt really emotional, couldn’t quite believe we were about to get married’
‘A fresh, funny insight into planning for a fairy-tale wedding’. Sussex Life
‘Aimed at brides-to-be and maids looking for handy hints and a few giggles we love The True Diary of a Bride-to-be by Charlie Plunkett’. Wedding Ideas Magazine
‘The perfect book for busy brides in need of support and entertainment’. Your Sussex Wedding Magazine
Review The True Diary of a Bride-to-be at askDavid.com, here!